Ivan Milic - Networks expert Ivan Milic CEO Ivan Milic

Top Menu

× To post a question you must be signed in.

VirtueMart Order Backend Edit - install issues

19 Jun 2017 08:52 #2576 by GiBiLogic
I purchased and installed your plugin on Joomla 3.6.5 + VirtueMart 3.0.16.
Immediately the site is broken with errors:
Notice: Use of undefined constant VMPATH_ADMIN - assumed 'VMPATH_ADMIN' in /plugins/system/virtuemart_order_backend_edit/virtuemart_order_backend_edit.php on line 23
Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in /plugins/system/virtuemart_order_backend_edit/virtuemart_order_backend_edit.php on line 23
Warning: require(VMPATH_ADMINDShelpersDSvmmodel.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /plugins/system/virtuemart_order_backend_edit/virtuemart_order_backend_edit.php on line 23
Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'VMPATH_ADMINDShelpersDSvmmodel.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /plugins/system/virtuemart_order_backend_edit/virtuemart_order_backend_edit.php on line 23

First of all, I suggest that the plugin is NOT enabled by default during install.
Then, the 'DS' constant is long gone from Joomla and you should not use it.
Finally, 'VMPATH_ADMIN' is not defined unless you're in a VirtueMart page so this plugin will break all other pages.

Anyway, after manually editing the code to fix the issues, I edited an order from backend and don't see any button to edit the order.

I kindly ask you to support me in making this purchased extension work as expected.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jun 2017 09:43 #2577 by Super User
Replied by Super User on topic VirtueMart Order Backend Edit - install issues
Hi,

please write to supprot @ holest.com so we could know response email.

19 Jun 2017 09:49 #2578 by Super User
Replied by Super User on topic VirtueMart Order Backend Edit - install issues
Hi,

we made updates based on your statements. You can download plugin again from your link.

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds