Top Menu

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Change 1 Price also changes other Prices

Change 1 Price also changes other Prices 27 Feb 2016 00:19 #481

Hi
I have a list of prices in numerical order in the VM Excel Like Manager. When I change some prices it will affect the price of others without touching them.

Also occasionally the prices will continuously change themselves, e.g. product 5 changed to £5 and product 6 changed £6, then product 5 will change to £6 and product 6 will change to £5, this will keep repeating back and forward.

Any ideas anyone, updated to latest version 2.0.30 as found by joomla.

Thanks
CW
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Change 1 Price also changes other Prices 27 Feb 2016 02:18 #482

I have tried using csv uploads to update, sometimes they work ok but sometimes not.

CW

Change 1 Price also changes other Prices 04 Mar 2016 16:44 #489

If you edit online, ignoring update displaying and then refresh are prices as you changed them ?

Change 1 Price also changes other Prices 05 Mar 2016 02:22 #493

i have the same problem on all 4 of my sites and it trashes all the prices. if you modify one price it just starts randomly changing all the prices.

Change 1 Price also changes other Prices 06 Mar 2016 13:03 #494

Hi,

2.0.30 had such problem ,update to 2.0.31

Change 1 Price also changes other Prices 07 Mar 2016 05:25 #495

Thank you for the fix.

Change 1 Price also changes other Prices 17 Mar 2016 17:06 #503

If you edit online, ignoring update displaying and then refresh are prices as you changed them ?

Not sure what you mean, but yes I edit online and as soon as I change a price it auto updates but then changed a few other prices too, there is nothing in my products to link these prices or products.

The update seems to have cured it anyway, so thank you for that. I also see another update so hopefully it will be good too.

Thanks
CW
Time to create page: 0.023 seconds