Ivan Milic - Networks expert Ivan Milic CEO Ivan Milic

Top Menu

× To post a question you must be signed in.

Product variants must have an unique option combinations!

16 Aug 2019 15:18 #5837 by InternExtern
Hello,

When importing an excel file with Excel‑like Product Manager, I receive an error:
 "Waarschuwing 1 Default Title: the product variants must have an unique option combinations!"

I tried different kinds of settings and different kinds of content for the Excel file, but keep getting this warning multiple times per import (see attachment).

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Aug 2019 15:23 - 16 Aug 2019 15:24 #5838 by Super User
Hi,

as it say options must be different for each product variant (otherwise it would be refused by Shopify).
That product has 6 variant. For example you can enter 1,2,3,4,5,6 in them and that will pass.

There must be some unique information that makes each of your 6 variant different from others. That info should be placed into Option1 and optionally in Option2 and Option3.

You can correct data right on sport in "Preview Grid".

Thanks,

19 Aug 2019 09:13 #5839 by InternExtern
Thx for your reply!

It  definately  helped me further. It seems that the problem is not in the product details itself, but in the structure of the HTML file.

I discovered that the problematic cells are added after the last product row I import.  During the import there are six extra option values added to my product 'waarschuwing 11'. These all have the value 'Default Title', which isn's a content of my Excel file.

Good to know, I can delete them manually, but I really would like to know what causes the problem in the first place.

Any idea?
Attachments:

29 Aug 2019 08:12 #5842 by Super User
Hi,

can you send us import file you used so we look at it (to email:  support @ holest . com )?

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds