Top Menu

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Installation error

Installation error 23 Mar 2015 03:50 #102

Hi,
I have installed this component on a new Joomla 2.5 web site and only see a blank screen when I try to access the component.
If I put error reporting to maximum, I see the following error:
Strict Standards: Declaration of JParameter::loadSetupFile() should be compatible with JRegistry::loadSetupFile() in /home/pabxware/public_html/miadistribution.com.au/libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php on line 0

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pabxware/public_html/miadistribution.com.au/libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php:0) in /home/pabxware/public_html/miadistribution.com.au/administrator/components/com_vmexcellikeinput/vmexcellikeinput.php on line 8

Strict Standards: Accessing static property TableProducts::$_cache as non static in /home/pabxware/public_html/miadistribution.com.au/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/vmtable.php on line 58

Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /home/pabxware/public_html/miadistribution.com.au/libraries/joomla/registry/registry.php on line 336

Do you have any tips about this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Installation error 23 Mar 2015 21:14 #103

Go to joomla global configuration and level down value of 'Error reporting' parameter.

Installation error 23 Mar 2015 23:25 #104

If I turn down error reporting, I only get a white screen when I access the component due to the fatal error.
I am using version 1.1.17 of your component, with joomla 2.5 and vm 2.0.16

Installation error 24 Mar 2015 09:40 #105

By the looks of that messages it looks like problem is not due our component. Update first Extension Manager->Update, you will see available update listed.
Then send us admin access so we could have a look (using our support email)

Installation error 25 Mar 2015 07:24 #106

Thanks - installing the latest version of your component solved the issue for me.

Installation error 26 May 2015 01:50 #211

HI,
I am having the same problem again despite using version 1.1.33
I have sent an email about this to support - can it be followed up please?
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds