Ivan Milic - Networks expert Ivan Milic CEO Ivan Milic

Top Menu

× To post a question you must be signed in.

Values locked

22 Apr 2019 17:45 #5689 by Lee
Values locked was created by Lee
I noticed today that the values for one specific product were "locked", colored light gray and can't be changed in table view. I'm able to change other values, but most of the values cannot be changed in the table.  I can change all values through the edit product page though.

How did these values become locked for this one specific product? How do I  lock/unlock them?  Also is there a way to lock all values for certain products or for an entire product category?  I can see some situations where this would be useful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Apr 2019 18:06 #5690 by Super User
Replied by Super User on topic Values locked
Hi,

what product you are talking about. Can you send snapshot ?

22 Apr 2019 18:17 #5691 by Lee
Replied by Lee on topic Values locked
Snapshots attached.  As you see the text is slightly gray.  I can't change the fields already containing values, however I can change some fields like images, weight and custom fields, and I can insert into blank fields, 
Attachments:

22 Apr 2019 18:20 #5692 by Super User
Replied by Super User on topic Values locked
That that are inherited values you can not change value for because relay they can not have changeable value. 

22 Apr 2019 20:59 #5695 by Lee
Now every product that is edited in "Edit product" page becomes unchangeable in your plugin.   This is definitely a bug.

14 May 2019 15:46 #5707 by Lee
I see you're taking a break but when you get the chance it would be really helpful to resolve this issue.  I don't know if you're able to replicate the error I'm having, but I'm basically unable to use the plugin for editing products.  The attribute sorting still works which is good, but this error has me crippled.  Please take a look when you get a chance. Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds