Ivan Milic - Networks expert Ivan Milic CEO Ivan Milic

Top Menu

× To post a question you must be signed in.

Excel-Like Product Manager for WooCommerce "Support Ends"??

13 Sep 2022 17:50 #6330 by Chuck
Hi,
I purchased and have been using Excel-Like Product Manager for WooCommerce and WP E-commerce for several years.  Suddenly it no longer works correctly and I see "Support Ends - Swap to new Selling Commander". 

What are my options?
Will Excel-Like Product Manager for WooCommerce and WP E-commerce continue to be updated?
What is Virtuemart excel like product manager, is that your product and supported by you?  How does it compare to Selling Commander?

Thank you!
Chuck Stratton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Sep 2022 18:25 #6331 by Super User
Hi,

"support ends" means we will not longer follow up with new versions of wooCommerce It can still to the job but some new features of wooCommerce may not be hadled correctly.  

Seling Commander is our new system and its "Product Manager" is kind of modern version of Excel-Like Product Manager. WooCommerce connector plugin is available for download on the site. You can view, export, filter and edit prices and stock for free without any subscription. 

Virtemart is online-shop extension for Joomla CMS like wooCommerce is extension for Wordpress.  So Virtuemart excel like product manager is Virtuemat's version of "Excel-Like Product Manager for WooCommerce and WP E-commerce" and it is also under "support ended status" becuse Sellign Commander replaces it as well.  Currenly Selling Commander for Virtuemart besides "Poduct Manager" has also "Order Manager" and "B2B Panel" capability but that will soon also be available for WooCommerce as well.

Thanks,

15 Sep 2022 01:46 #6332 by Chuck
Hi, I installed Selling Commander (free) and linked the website to my account.  Looks like all the Attribute columns are no longer showing like they do in Excel-like PM for Woo.  Will the attribute columns show in the paid version?

15 Sep 2022 06:43 #6333 by Super User
Hi,

you need to turn them on. 

In Setting there is "Attributes" tab. You can add your attributes column here.
Or another way, there is combined attributes column "Attributes" once you open it it will show all attributes for item. In sub-grid there is button "Add as a new column...". So just slect attribute you want in main grid and click then on this button. 

After you add it as separate column it will also be available in "Choose filters" option so you can also add filter field for it.  

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds